This is comparable to a cat’s litter box. Lots of waste matter in one place……….
So far we have, ……..
- Bethel’s affiliated pastor, Shawn Bolz, declared a prophecy that God had ended the virus. Perhaps Bethel didn’t get the memo.
- Rodney Howard Browne promised to bind coronavirus from the United States (again, it’s growing),
- Jim Bakker claimed his venereal disease ointment also heals coronavirus.
- Rick Wiles claimed Christians are immune altogether.
- Pat Robertson claimed his gut-health booklet will make you immune.
- A charismatic prophet from New Zealand claimed that all Christians were immune.
- Another prophet declared that Republican states were immune.
- Perry Stone says coronavirus is a Satanic scheme to help socialism.
- Kenneth Copeland said that touching his oily hand through the television would heal coronavirus.
- Lou Engle has told his followers that a three-day fast can cure coronavirus (health experts say that lowers the immune system).
- One charismatic prophet claimed that a potential vaccine would be the Mark of the Beast.
- A charismatic prophet interprets his dream to mean that coronavirus is trying to sabotage President Trump.
- A Bethel prophetess claims that she decreed and declared coronavirus away from the world for good. Also, this charismatic prophet says coronavirus would disappear if China would grant religious freedom to Christians (why America is getting now is anybody’s guess).
- Rodney Howard Browne then discouraged people from taking any forthcoming vaccines because he said it’s a globalist plot to kill people.
- Cindy Jacobs ‘decreed and declared’ coronavirus to be “illegal” and said she put a stop to it.
- Chuck Pierce claims to have prophesied coronavirus last year, but apparently didn’t bother to tell anyone.
None of these things are true. May the Lord rebuke them.