That’s right folks! Count ‘em! Read ‘em & weep!
1. Condemning same-sex relationships harms people.
2. Sexual orientation is a pretty new concept.
3. Celibacy is a gift, not a mandate.
4. Sodom and Gomorrah was really only about gang rape.
5. Leviticus passages do prohibit ‘male to male’ relations, but it’s OT Law and we are under grace.
6. Paul in the New Testament was condemning same sex ‘lust’ not same-sex ‘love’
7. The term ‘homosexual’ didn’t even exist back then.
The above were presented to us and the world via a YouTube video log (Vlog) presented by Arielle Scarcella and Matthew Vines. It’s only about 4 minutes and can be seen here. You don’t need to watch the video however. You can go to Alpha and Omega Ministries and listen to Dr. James White’s point by point analysis of each one of the above. Dr. White’s audio webcast can be found here. Start listening at the 26 minute mark.
There’s not much I could add to Dr. White’s commentary. . .